A summer for the whole family at the Luxembourg Garden
Exhibitions, concerts, puppet shows, rides, discovery orchards, flowers ... Named Le Luco by locals , the Jardin du Luxembourg with its 25 hectares is simply the most beautiful of Paris .
Summer 2016 at the Luxembourg Gardens will be full of activities for the whole family :
- Photographic exhibition on the railings of the garden.
- Exhibitions of paintings and sculptures at the Orangerie and Davioud Pavilion. (Until September 28th)
- Free concerts in the gazebo in the garden (complete program)
- Guided visits by a gardener (1st Wednesday of the month until the end of October - meeting grid Observatory)
- Puppet shows for kids and "big kids" (program)
- Hanging Carousel Horses from 1879 , a real museum piece (open daily from 1pm)
- Children 's playground "Chicks Green" divided by age groups, for children under 7 years on one side and children 7 to 12 years on the other (open daily from 10am to 7pm)